Bollywood chocolate hero Vivek Oberoi who had been known for his Romantic hero roles in films like Saathiya played the action hero in movies like road, Company, Shootout at Lokhandwala, besides Rakht Charitra.
However as offers ran out, the actor turned to support roles in movies like Masti series and also opted for villain roles, in films like Krrish 3, before venturing down south playing Thala Ajith's villain in Vivegam. The actor is now stepping into Kannada industry.
While days back it was confirmed he's playing the villain to Malayalam legend Mohanlal in Lucifer directed by Prithviraj, now it has been announced that Vivek Oberoi will be playing a vital role in Shivrajkumar Starrer Rustum directed by Stunt choreographer turned director Ravi Verma. It must be noted that Vivek Oberoi is also the villain of Ramcharan's RC 12. As per sources, Vivek will be pairing with Shraddha Srinath in this venture.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!