This summer has been very fruitful for Tollywood, with big hits coming in for the industry, like Ramcharan's Rangasthalam, Mahesh Babu starrer Bharat Ane Nenu, and Keerthy Suresh Starrer Mahanati, which completely resurrected the industry.
In recent times, small hits like Sammohanam happened as well, and last few weeks have been dull without any big releases and that was when the action-packed entertainer Pantham starring macho hero Gopichand released. Now, The Golden Girl Mehreen has shown some lady luck on the action hero!
Directed by Debutant Chakravarthy, the movie costarring Mehreen Pirzada has turned out to be a commercial success, grossing more than 14 crores worldwide in just 6 days, making it the best opening week for Gopichand. The actor, who had not been having hits post Loukyam is a relieved man now, thanks to Pantham success. Mehreen is indeed one lucky actress!
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu