Action hero Vishal, a prominent face in Tamil film industry with positions held in actors and producers association too, is a well-known actor in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as well, thanks to his dubbed releases that were huge hits in the start of his career.
The actor's ongoing project, Sandakozhi 2, the sequel to his 2005 blockbuster Sandakozhi, directed by Lingusamy and costarring Keerthy Suresh, Rajkiran and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar has sold it's Telugu rights (Pandem Kodi 2) to leading producer Tagore Madhu. Keerthy Suresh also has a good market in AP and Telangana. So, the movie was sold for a notable price.
Vishal's last 2 flicks Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai have been hits and the actor aims to get a hat-trick, while Tagore Madhu has scored a disaster with his production Spyder and is looking forward to a safe venture in Pandem Kodi 2, as Pandem Kodi was Vishal's first dubbed hit in Telugu.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?