Action hero Vishal, a prominent face in Tamil film industry with positions held in actors and producers association too, is a well-known actor in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as well, thanks to his dubbed releases that were huge hits in the start of his career.
The actor's ongoing project, Sandakozhi 2, the sequel to his 2005 blockbuster Sandakozhi, directed by Lingusamy and costarring Keerthy Suresh, Rajkiran and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar has sold it's Telugu rights (Pandem Kodi 2) to leading producer Tagore Madhu. Keerthy Suresh also has a good market in AP and Telangana. So, the movie was sold for a notable price.
Vishal's last 2 flicks Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai have been hits and the actor aims to get a hat-trick, while Tagore Madhu has scored a disaster with his production Spyder and is looking forward to a safe venture in Pandem Kodi 2, as Pandem Kodi was Vishal's first dubbed hit in Telugu.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily