The slender waist beauty Ileana D'Cruz who had been of late giving preference to Bollywood over south cinema is all set to make a comeback to Telugu cinema which introduced her, with Amar Akbar Anthony. The movie went on floors last month and is progressing at a brisk pace.
The actress has been starring in the movie joining the crucial US schedule last week and has today completed her part in this schedule. Ileana will be joining back to shoot again next month at the US for next schedule. The team will shoot extensively in some unseen locales of California too. As per reports, they will shoot in Redding, CA and the team has got permission to shoot already.
Amar Akbar Anthony is Ileana's fourth movie with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja after Kick, Khatarnak and Devudu Chesina Manushulu, and this movie bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers will release by September end.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker