A few years back, director Raja Kiran had impressed with his debut movie Geetanjali, starring the bubbly babe Anjali in lead role. Following the success of this horror comedy, he, however, failed Making a similar flick named Tripura.
Now, the young maker is back to directing And though he was not roped in to direct Geetanjali 2, Raja Kiran will be directing a movie which will be bankrolled by Rajnikanth S and Madhavi A. The young filmmaker is keen to bounce back to the winning ways.
This movie will be an exciting thriller which is based on real incidents that happened in the US and will star Nandita Swetha and Satyam Rajesh in lead roles. The movie has been titled Viswamitra and also stars Vidyullekha and Ashutosh Rana.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?