Petite beauty Mishti Chakraborty had made her film debut with the Nithin starrer dud Chinnadana Nee Kosam, following which she had ventured to Malayalam and Tamil film industries without much luck. The actress is juggling between various film industries.
Her Malayalam movie Adam Joan had ended a failure while her recent Tamil release, Semma Botha Aagathey costarring Atharva turned out to be a huge disaster at the box office. Mishti is awaiting the release of her Telugu movie Sharaba.
On the other hand, she had also bagged a Bollywood Biggie. This movie is none other than the Krish directorial Manikarnika Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi starring Kangana Ranaut in lead role. Krish had cast her after being impressed by her looks in Chinnadana Nee Kosam reportedly.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!