Petite beauty Mishti Chakraborty had made her film debut with the Nithin starrer dud Chinnadana Nee Kosam, following which she had ventured to Malayalam and Tamil film industries without much luck. The actress is juggling between various film industries.
Her Malayalam movie Adam Joan had ended a failure while her recent Tamil release, Semma Botha Aagathey costarring Atharva turned out to be a huge disaster at the box office. Mishti is awaiting the release of her Telugu movie Sharaba.
On the other hand, she had also bagged a Bollywood Biggie. This movie is none other than the Krish directorial Manikarnika Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi starring Kangana Ranaut in lead role. Krish had cast her after being impressed by her looks in Chinnadana Nee Kosam reportedly.
Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick Bollywood ace director Anurag Kashyap, known for his raw and rustic gangster movies, and critically acclaimed movies which have cult following like Gangs of Wasseypur, Black Friday, Ugly, No Smoking, Dev D, and many other movies, has always been an ardent movie fan, celebrating all language movies.
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?
- Trish gets Lust Stories?
- Red Hot Photos of Trisha Exposing her Deep Navel in Saree - View Photos
- Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone