Chiyaan Vikram, who was last seen in the dud Sketch this Pongal, is all set to ace the Khaki look again after a gap, with his next movie Saamy Square aka Saamy 2, directed by Hari, who had earlier given hits like Saamy and Arul uniting with the national award-winning actor.
Saamy Square is the sequel to the 2003 blockbuster Saamy, which was a career-defining blockbuster for Vikram, and costarring Trisha, the film broke several box office records, making Vikram a strong contender for Superstar title then. Now, the sequel has him in dual roles, as father and son, with Keerthy Suresh and Aishwarya Rajesh (replacing Trisha) paired with him.
Even though the movie wasn't a huge success among the reviews and critics, it won at the Box-Office. So, Keerthy Suresh has now decided to use this and has planned to work with senior actors without any second thoughts!
A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas has been one lucky actor who has starred with top heroines In His career. Despite being a flop hero without even a single hit to his credit, he has already acted with top Heroines like Samantha, Rakul Preet Singh, Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde, and two item songs by Tamannaah.
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral