Chiyaan Vikram, who was last seen in the dud Sketch this Pongal, is all set to ace the Khaki look again after a gap, with his next movie Saamy Square aka Saamy 2, directed by Hari, who had earlier given hits like Saamy and Arul uniting with the national award-winning actor.
Saamy Square is the sequel to the 2003 blockbuster Saamy, which was a career-defining blockbuster for Vikram, and costarring Trisha, the film broke several box office records, making Vikram a strong contender for Superstar title then. Now, the sequel has him in dual roles, as father and son, with Keerthy Suresh and Aishwarya Rajesh (replacing Trisha) paired with him.
A week back, team Saamy Square had shot a folksy number Molaga Podiye on the lines of the first part's kalyanam thaan Katikitu Odipolaama number, featuring Vikram and Aishwarya Rajesh, and now, the team is all set to head to Ukraine to shoot a romantic number set to tunes by Devi Sri Prasad, featuring Vikram and Keerthy Suresh. Saamy Square is expected to be an early September release.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?