So, why the actress is worried? The actress made her debut in Tamil with 'Nenjil Thunivirunthaal' and the movie sunk without a trace. It was a huge disaster. Her next Tamil movie with Sibi Sathyaraj was shelved even before it went on the floors.
Now, the actress is working along with Vijay Deverakonda for 'NOTA' and the movie is shaping as a bilingual. The team is taking the same scene twice for both the languages to give a nativity feel. But, the actress is worried that her bad luck with Tamil might play a spoilsport. Recently, the team shot a sequence at Binny Mills, Chennai and Mehreen was a part of it.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu