Udhayanidhi Stalin, who had begun his career as a producer, with films like 7 am Arivu, Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya, Madarasapattinam, Boss Engira Baskaran, Ok OK to his credit, with his Red Giant Productions, and had turned a hero with Ok Ok.
Post the success of Ok OK, he had starred in several commercially successful ventures which were profitable with a good run at the B and C centers, and he had recently wrapped shooting of his rural entertainer Kanne Kalaimane directed by Seenu Ramasamy and costarring Tamannaah,
Now, the producer/ actor has signed yet another movie as a hero, this time in the direction of KS Athiyamaan, the yesteryear Tamil director of movies like Thottachinungi, Priyasakhi besides several Bollywood flicks, and this movie will have two heroines, with one of them being Kayal Anandhi, and the other actress yet to be finalised. Reports say that the team has approached Megha Akasha
nd she is yet to give her nod for the movie.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?