Ruhani Sharma, based out of Punjab is all set to make her Tollywood debut with the upcoming romantic entertainer Chi La sow, directed by actor turned director Rahul Ravindran marking his directorial debut.
The movie has been in talks for quite some time thanks to the interesting promos and songs, and even the gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha had appreciated Ruhani Sharma's performance after seeing the movie in a special screening.
Ruhani has revealed that though she was initially not aware of Telugu language, she had learned it watching movies of natural star Nani and that she can speak Telugu decently now. Chi la sow is scheduled to release on August 3, and costarring Sushanth will be released by Annapoorna studios.
Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO' Director Maruthi had begun his career with the small flick Ee Rojullo and later made movies like Bus stop, Kotha Janta and later ventured to direct established heroes like Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and victory Venkatesh in Babu Bangaram.
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset
- Tejaswi Madivada stuns everyone by exposing her thighs for a Photoshoot
- 5 Photos of this 25-Year-Old BENGALURU HOT CHICK can make your day better
- Suchileaks Actress, Regina, Nivetha enjoying PARTY with the director - View all pics
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2