Ruhani Sharma, based out of Punjab is all set to make her Tollywood debut with the upcoming romantic entertainer Chi La sow, directed by actor turned director Rahul Ravindran marking his directorial debut.
The movie has been in talks for quite some time thanks to the interesting promos and songs, and even the gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha had appreciated Ruhani Sharma's performance after seeing the movie in a special screening.
Ruhani has revealed that though she was initially not aware of Telugu language, she had learned it watching movies of natural star Nani and that she can speak Telugu decently now. Chi la sow is scheduled to release on August 3, and costarring Sushanth will be released by Annapoorna studios.
OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES... Trisha, the slender waist beauty who had been ruling the south film industry for more than 15 years, has been now filled with joy and excitement as she had recently added one more prestigious film to her kitty of a long list of films like Garjanai, 96, etc as she has been roped in to play the female lead opposite none other than Superstar Rajnikanth in his next, Petta with Karthik Subbaraj.
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!