Ruhani Sharma, based out of Punjab is all set to make her Tollywood debut with the upcoming romantic entertainer Chi La sow, directed by actor turned director Rahul Ravindran marking his directorial debut.
The movie has been in talks for quite some time thanks to the interesting promos and songs, and even the gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha had appreciated Ruhani Sharma's performance after seeing the movie in a special screening.
Ruhani has revealed that though she was initially not aware of Telugu language, she had learned it watching movies of natural star Nani and that she can speak Telugu decently now. Chi la sow is scheduled to release on August 3, and costarring Sushanth will be released by Annapoorna studios.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi