Dynamic director Sukumar had last directed the rural political entertainer Rangasthalam with mega Powerstar Ramcharan which became an industry hit, becoming the new non-Baahubali industry hit and becoming a comeback after his disastrous one Nenokkadine.
Now, it has been revealed that Sukumar is all set to make his Bollywood debut with a romantic entertainer which will star that super successful young hero of Bollywood, Varun Dhawan who had last starred in critical hit October and the blockbuster Judwaa 2.
The highlight of this project is that Sukumar's direction will be supervised by none other than the popular screenwriter Vijayendra Prasad, the man behind Baahubali, Bajrangi Bhaijaan to name a few. Vijayendra Prasad has a 10 film deal with Eros and hence he'll be involved in this Eros production Directed by Sukumar as well.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?