Dynamic director Sukumar had last directed the rural political entertainer Rangasthalam with mega Powerstar Ramcharan which became an industry hit, becoming the new non-Baahubali industry hit and becoming a comeback after his disastrous one Nenokkadine.
Now, it has been revealed that Sukumar is all set to make his Bollywood debut with a romantic entertainer which will star that super successful young hero of Bollywood, Varun Dhawan who had last starred in critical hit October and the blockbuster Judwaa 2.
The highlight of this project is that Sukumar's direction will be supervised by none other than the popular screenwriter Vijayendra Prasad, the man behind Baahubali, Bajrangi Bhaijaan to name a few. Vijayendra Prasad has a 10 film deal with Eros and hence he'll be involved in this Eros production Directed by Sukumar as well.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted