The creative senior director Krishna Vamsi, known for his hits like Ninne Pelladatha, Murari, Khadgam, Anthapuram, and Rakhi, of late hasn't been able to score hits, as his movies continuously failing at the box office, including Mogudu, Mahatma, Paisa to name a few.
Despite him joining hands with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, their movie Govindudu Andarivadele became a flop, and his latest release Nakshatram was panned by critics as his worst film in his otherwise prolific career. He is looking to bounce back soon with a notable project.
Reportedly now, the director has decided to remake any movie to score a hit, and has zeroed in on the critically acclaimed Marathi blockbuster Natasamrat starring Nana Patekar and is keen on remaking the movie in Telugu with versatile actor Prakashraj. Let's see if Krishna Vamsi is able to finalize the project.
Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional' Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani
- No Hot Dance of Shruti this time?
- Is Kajal in or out?