The creative senior director Krishna Vamsi, known for his hits like Ninne Pelladatha, Murari, Khadgam, Anthapuram, and Rakhi, of late hasn't been able to score hits, as his movies continuously failing at the box office, including Mogudu, Mahatma, Paisa to name a few.
Despite him joining hands with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, their movie Govindudu Andarivadele became a flop, and his latest release Nakshatram was panned by critics as his worst film in his otherwise prolific career. He is looking to bounce back soon with a notable project.
Reportedly now, the director has decided to remake any movie to score a hit, and has zeroed in on the critically acclaimed Marathi blockbuster Natasamrat starring Nana Patekar and is keen on remaking the movie in Telugu with versatile actor Prakashraj. Let's see if Krishna Vamsi is able to finalize the project.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?