Vijay Deverakonda, the young sensation who made waves with just two films, Pellichoopulu and the critically acclaimed blockbuster Arjun Reddy, hasn't been seen on screen in a full-fledged role as a hero for almost a year now.
While he was seen in an extended Cameo as Samantha's pair in Mahanati, his next movie which was supposed to release in may itself was the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala directed by Debutant Rahul Sankrityan. But the output of the movie and the CG were not impressive and hence the release was pushed.
On the other hand, however, Allu Aravind and Vijay Deverakonda planned to push their next movie Geetha Govindam to August 15, with the plan that they can sell Taxiwaala at the trade for a good price if Geetha Govindam becomes a hit. Taxiwaala will be releasing within a month of release of the Parasuram directorial Geetha Govindam. let's see if the Arjun Reddy hero can score a double success.
Another super model enters! It has always been a common phenomenon for models who hit fame with popular ads and brands venturing into the film industry, and it was just weeks ago that Kollywood industry witnessed the entry of model Sanchana Natrajan into films. with NOTA.
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!