Popular comedian of the late 90s and early 2000s Sunil had turned a hero and scored several hits like the SS Rajamouli directorial Maryada Ramanna and the family entertainer Poola Rangadu, besides the multistarrer Thadaka with Naga Chaitanya. However, his luck fizzled out sooner.
Sunil had started scoring one disastrous venture after another with movies like Jakanna, Krishnastami, Eedu Gold Ehe, Ungarala Rambabu, and 2 Countries to name a few, and even several projects had been shelved which were earlier supposed to have him as the lead actor.
The actor, however, decided to return to comedy, and now he has bagged a biggie as he will be seen essaying a crucial role in his friend Trivikram Srinivas directorial Aravindha Samedha, costarring Jr NTR and Pooja Hegde. Sunil also has Ravi Teja starrer Amar Akbar Anthony, Sharwanand starrer Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Chitralahari with Sai Dharam Tej and Silly Fellows with Allari Naresh in his kitty.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted