Ace producer Dil Raju had last produced the disastrous movie lover starring Raj Tarun and Riddhi Kumar. The producer had a successful 2017 with Back to back hits and has now faced major setback with lover. The producer incurred huge losses with that venture.
However, the undeterred producer is ready with his next release, the family entertainer Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Satish Vegesna of Shatamanam Bhavathi fame and starring Nithin, Raashi Khanna, and Nandita Swetha, releasing on August 9.
On the other hand, there was a rumor Making rounds in tinsel town that the producer is all set to join hands with his Duvvada Jagannadham hero Allu Arjun for a movie named Sabaku Namaskaram, but the producer has dismissed it as mere rumors, and that he's making only the movie starring Mahesh Babu currently.
'RC12' Pre-Release Business details Mega Powerstar Ramcharan had last delivered a huge blockbuster with his rural political entertainer Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, and co-starring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, which went on to become the new non-Baahubali industry hit.
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?