Ace producer Dil Raju had last produced the disastrous movie lover starring Raj Tarun and Riddhi Kumar. The producer had a successful 2017 with Back to back hits and has now faced major setback with lover. The producer incurred huge losses with that venture.
However, the undeterred producer is ready with his next release, the family entertainer Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Satish Vegesna of Shatamanam Bhavathi fame and starring Nithin, Raashi Khanna, and Nandita Swetha, releasing on August 9.
On the other hand, there was a rumor Making rounds in tinsel town that the producer is all set to join hands with his Duvvada Jagannadham hero Allu Arjun for a movie named Sabaku Namaskaram, but the producer has dismissed it as mere rumors, and that he's making only the movie starring Mahesh Babu currently.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily