Supriya Yarlagadda is the granddaughter of the legendary Akkineni Nageswara Rao. She had made her debut as a Heroine In Tollywood with the family romantic entertainer Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. The actress recently acted in a Spy Thriller.
Having made her Telugu debut starring as Powerstar Pawan Kalyan's heroine, the actress unexpectedly wasn't focusing on films and had quit movies post Akkada ammayi ikkada Abbayi, before finally making a comeback.
Supriya has played the role of an intelligence official Nadia Qureshi in the recently-released spy thriller Goodachari directed by Debutant Sashikiran Tikka and costarring Adivi sesh. Her performance has been winning laurels and Supriya revealed that Superstar Mahesh Babu had called and appreciated her performance in goodachari. With this boost, let's hope to see more of her in films.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again