Supriya Yarlagadda is the granddaughter of the legendary Akkineni Nageswara Rao. She had made her debut as a Heroine In Tollywood with the family romantic entertainer Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. The actress recently acted in a Spy Thriller.
Having made her Telugu debut starring as Powerstar Pawan Kalyan's heroine, the actress unexpectedly wasn't focusing on films and had quit movies post Akkada ammayi ikkada Abbayi, before finally making a comeback.
Supriya has played the role of an intelligence official Nadia Qureshi in the recently-released spy thriller Goodachari directed by Debutant Sashikiran Tikka and costarring Adivi sesh. Her performance has been winning laurels and Supriya revealed that Superstar Mahesh Babu had called and appreciated her performance in goodachari. With this boost, let's hope to see more of her in films.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty