The Radio jockey turned actor RJ Balaji has recently expressed that if a film director makes a movie starring the cute beauty Megha Akash of Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta fame and Meyadha Maan, Mercury fame Indhuja, the producers won't have to worry about the expenses.
Boomerang is an upcoming social thriller movie, directed by R Kannan of Settai, Jayam Kondaan, Kanden Kadhalai and Ivan Thanthiran fame, and stars Atharva Murali, RJ Balaji, Megha Akash and Indhuja in prime roles. The audio launch of Boomerang was held recently.
Speaking at the event Balaji said that since thunder thighs beauty Megha Akash and the dusky beauty Indhuja are talented actresses as well as actresses who can dub for themselves, as they know Tamil, they both can act well and easily unlike north actresses who need the training to act in Tamil, and hence casting them in movies will reduce the expenses of the producer, he added.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again