Magnum opus maker Shankar, known for his high-end computer graphics shots, and exquisite, grandeur visuals in his big-budget blockbusters like Indian, Mudhalvan. Boys, Anniyan, I, has currently wrapped 2.0 and is in the pre-production and location hunt for his next, Indian 2.
The director of late has developed a penchant to cast to North heroes in his movies, and while it was Upen Patel as the antagonist in Vikram starrer I, it was Akshay Kumar in Superstar Rajnikanth's 2.0, the sequel to his 2009 blockbuster Endhiran/Robot. Now, the director has yet again opted for a Bollywood actor.
In a recent interview by Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan, he had revealed that he was said by Shankar that he has approached Bollywood national award-winning actor Ajay Devgn to play a vital role in Bharatheeyudu 2/ Indian 2, and the official confirmation is awaited in this regard from the team. There are also speculations that Alia Bhatt has been roped in to do a role in the movie.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla