The former miss world, dusky babe Priyanka Chopra has been constantly making the right noises and stays in limelight thanks to her recent exit from Bharat and her love with the English singer Nick Jonas, and marriage plans. The actress is consistently hitting the headlines for all right reasons.
It has been reported that the bootylicious babe Priyanka Chopra had beaten the likes of Actresses like Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt to become the most earning actress of Bollywood in 2017, having earned a whopping 60 crores in the year. She has crossed the likes of Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt who hold the top position earlier.
She had been a part of English series Quantico and Hollywood movie Baywatch last year and is currently a part of films like Isn't it romantic, A kid like Jake, and Bollywood movies The Sky Is pink and Krrish 4. She recently walked out of Salman Khan's 'Bharat' citing her marriage as a reason.
Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest Milky beauty Tamannaah Bhatia has been in the industry for more than a decade, and the actress is known for her sexy and energetic dance moves and her hot eye candy roles. While she has run out of offers in recent years, she's currently trying to reinvent herself and her career, as she's playing an innocent small-town girl in That is Mahalakshmi and a mute girl in Khamoshi in Hindi.
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient