Senior producer Allu Aravind's Geetha arts banner last produced Dhruva with mega Powerstar Ramcharan and is currently bankrolling two movies, Taxiwaala and Geetha Govindam both starring Vijay Deverakonda.
The buzz that had been making rounds in the industry for some months is that, due to some issues within the family, and with Bunny, Allu Aravind had vowed to make a biggie featuring a non-Mega family hero and make it a blockbuster.
Now, the industry is filled with speculations that Allu Aravind will next produce Superstar Mahesh Babu in his next production venture, and this movie will be directed by Arjun Reddy fame Sandeep Vanga, and that this movie will begin shooting after Mahesh Babu completes his project with Sukumar. There are also speculations that Allu Aravind has paid a hefty sum as advance to Rakul Preet to do the female lead role.
Nayan to join hands with Venky? It's a known fact that Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya is all set to star in an interesting Multi-starrer, to be directed by director Bobby aka KS Ravindra, who had last delivered the average entertainer Jai Lava Kusa, the Jr NTR triple action Dhamaka that was a pretty okayish crowd puller.
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?
- Did Kajal just said Yes to act in such a flick?
- Hansika teams up with Nithiin?