Bubbly beauty Hansika Motwani has completed a record 50 films in just 7 years and has enjoyed the status of being one of the top heroines of Tamil and Telugu, despite not being a top performer or someone who can mouth dialogues with perfect lip sync.
The title of the 50th movie of Hansika was revealed yesterday, and this movie directed by debutant UR Jameel who had earlier worked in movies like Romeo Juliet, is titled Mahaa, and has music by Ghibran and is bankrolled by Mathiyalagan.
Interestingly this title was kept for one of the shelved projects of Thala Ajith. Thala Ajith when he had been busy with racing in the early 2000s had signed a cop movie named Mahaa costarring Kiran directed by Ravi Radha. The movie was shelved and the director later made his debut in the name Nanda Periyasamy with the movie Oru Kallooriyin kadhai starring Arya and Sonia Aggarwal.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted