The most expected biggie of Tollywood, NTR directed by Krish and starring Nandamuri Balakrishna in the title role, has been boosted by the inclusion of top actors one after the other, with announcements coming every day as a surprise for the audience.
The latest is that the movie might star Mega prince Varun Tej, whom Krish had directed in Kanche, as he's been approached to play none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi in NTR. This will be a major casting coup if it materializes But now reports say that Chiranjeevi himself is approached to do his role and we need to wait and see whether he gives the green signal. Chiranjeevi acted along with Sridevi earlier and to bring those days, here he might act with Rakul Preet.
Chiru scored a huge blockbuster in 1983, while NTR had ascended political throne the same year, and the two shared a good relationship throughout the lifetime of NTR. Let's see if Varun Tej joins NTR's cast including Rana Daggubati, Vidya Balan, Sumanth, Rakul Preet Singh.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!