The most expected biggie of Tollywood, NTR directed by Krish and starring Nandamuri Balakrishna in the title role, has been boosted by the inclusion of top actors one after the other, with announcements coming every day as a surprise for the audience.
The latest is that the movie might star Mega prince Varun Tej, whom Krish had directed in Kanche, as he's been approached to play none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi in NTR. This will be a major casting coup if it materializes But now reports say that Chiranjeevi himself is approached to do his role and we need to wait and see whether he gives the green signal. Chiranjeevi acted along with Sridevi earlier and to bring those days, here he might act with Rakul Preet.
Chiru scored a huge blockbuster in 1983, while NTR had ascended political throne the same year, and the two shared a good relationship throughout the lifetime of NTR. Let's see if Varun Tej joins NTR's cast including Rana Daggubati, Vidya Balan, Sumanth, Rakul Preet Singh.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?