The year 1999 saw the release of the romantic entertainer Jodi, the Tamil flick that starred Prashanth and the slim and sexy beauty Simran in lead roles, and directed by Praveen Gandhi with scintillating tunes by AR Rahman, the film turned out to be a musical success as well.
Not many know that the movie was also significant for being the debut flick of the sexy waist babe Trisha, who played a small cameo as Simran's friend. Now, the actress is all set to probably bring back a reunion of sorts with Simran. Check out the photo below,
It has been confirmed that the hot and happening Trisha is now roped in to play an important role in Superstar Rajnikanth - Karthik Subbaraj combo's movie, that is already having Simran as Rajnikanth's pair. Trisha really does brings back the old memories.
Nithiin begins next Young hero Nithiin, who has been having a dull phase, with his milestone 25th movie Chal Mohana Ranga also letting him down, after the much-hyped action thriller LIE failed, is looking forward to continuing working tirelessly to forget the pains of failures.
- A generous act from VD
- Tamanna and Hansika in Sri Leaks !?!
- Can you guess how much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Photoshoot?
- The Tamil Remake is half way done
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee
- Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Keerthy Suresh is preferring senior actors
- Regina turns a Bar Dancer
- Chay and Nidhi's movie was a copy?
- First Shruti Haasan, Now... !?!
- Whaa..tt...? TRISHA'S NUDE SCENE shot for '96' ??
- Earlier, Hero squeezed Kajal Aggarwal waist and now Cinematographer Kissed and Hugged - KAJAL ACCEPTS SUCH ??
- Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE