The talented Mallu babe Amala Paul has been on a roll ever since her second innings began post divorcing her husband, director AL Vijay. She has been signing projects one after the other in Tamil and Malayalam, with all of them having her in glamourous Roles.
Dusky babe Amala Paul, a Kerala girl by birth doing films in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi, is currently working on a movie titled 'Aadai'. The actress who earlier fractured her hand has again injured herself during the shooting.
The actress had suffered a ligament tear while canning an action scene for her upcoming flick Atho Andha Paravai Pola and was on treatment and rest, but she's taking the pain and is toiling hard to complete the schedule.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?