Kerala has been a victim of one of the biggest natural disasters of the century as there are heavy rains and floods, and people from all over the world have been pouring support for the state. The dusky babe actress has now stepped up and showed her helping hand.
Dusky babe Amala Paul, a Kerala girl by birth doing films in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi, is currently working on many Relief activities by personally buying and delivering relief materials in relief camps and rescue centers.
The actress had suffered a ligament tear last week while canning an action scene for her upcoming flick Atho Andha Paravai Pola and was on treatment and rest, but she's taking the pain to personally help Kerala and her or people which have been appreciated by many and the actress is setting an example with her noble gesture despite her injury.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!