Mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh, the daughter of yesteryear actress Menaka, who had gained prominence as a top actress in Tamil and Telugu with hits like Nenu Sailaja, Rajnimurugan, and Remo, had been basking in the glory of the success of her last release, the blockbuster biopic of Savithri, Mahanati.
Even as the actress is busy with multiple movies in Tamil opposite big stars, like Saamy Square opposite Chiyaan Vikram, and Sandakozhi 2 opposite Vishal, the actress has often proved that she has a heart of gold. Recently she had gifted the whole unit of Sandakozhi 2 with gold coins as a token of love.
Recently, the actress contributed 10 lakhs to the Chief Minister's Distress relief fund, handing over a cheque directly to the Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan for the flood relief activities, and furthermore contributed 5 lakhs towards the purchase of relief materials, proving her kind-hearted nature.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted