Priya Bhavani Shankar who started her career as a News Reader in a leading channel soon grabbed a big chance of being a Serial actress. The serial was a huge hit and soon she formed a fan base. However, she dropped the serial and decided to marry her long-term boyfriend.
But, all of a sudden, she surprised everyone and acted in a feature film 'Meyaatha Maan' and it was a huge hit. Later, she acted with Karthi for 'Kadaikutty Singam' and the movie was a huge success. Now, she is flooded with more offers.
The actress now opened about Sri Reddy leaks issue and the sexual abuses prevailing in the industry. She said, "Sexual abuse and Casting couch prevails in the industry. In fact, all the industries do have this problem. I am trying to act only in family-oriented movies. Every heroine should have
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?