Macho hero Rana Daggubati who was last seen delivering hattrick of hits with his villainy as Bhallaladeva in Baahubali series by SS Rajamouli, Ghazi by Sankalp Reddy and Nene Raju Nene mantri, will next be turning a demon.
Rana Daggubati will next be joining hands with director Gunasekhar of Okkadu, Sainikudu fame, who had previously directed him in Rudramadevi also starring Anushka, for the mythological drama Hiranyakasipa, to be bankrolled by Suresh Productions.
The movie will be made on a whopping budget of more than 150 crores and Rana Daggubati will begin shooting for the movie from next year, as he will beef up his physique to play the demon king in Hiranyakasipa. The film will be released in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi.
Priyamani has 'Money Troubles' The national award winning actress Priyamani, who had shot to fame with her award-winning act in the Tamil flick Paruthi Veeran, and had also starred in films of top directors like Maniratnam, Bharathiraja, and Balu Mahendra, had set out on a glam attack in Telugu, and performance oriented roles in Malayalam.
- Rakul Preet Showing her Inner Beauty - 35 Tempting Photos
- Keerthi Suresh ready to prove
- Trisha's navel in Purple, Will make your mind Ripple - 14 Photos Inside
- Kajal, Samantha, Tamanna made us drool in these Photos
- 19 Photos of Samantha which is a Big defining moment
- This Actress Dance in IPL 2018 has costed too much!
- Kajal Aggarwal at Ponds Event - View all Pics
- Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting
- Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor