Macho hero Rana Daggubati who was last seen delivering hattrick of hits with his villainy as Bhallaladeva in Baahubali series by SS Rajamouli, Ghazi by Sankalp Reddy and Nene Raju Nene mantri, will next be turning a demon.
Rana Daggubati will next be joining hands with director Gunasekhar of Okkadu, Sainikudu fame, who had previously directed him in Rudramadevi also starring Anushka, for the mythological drama Hiranyakasipa, to be bankrolled by Suresh Productions.
The movie will be made on a whopping budget of more than 150 crores and Rana Daggubati will begin shooting for the movie from next year, as he will beef up his physique to play the demon king in Hiranyakasipa. The film will be released in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?