Sai Dhanshika, the Tanjavur based girl, had made her debut with the Tamil flick Peranmai and went on to star in several other flicks like Manja Velu, Aravaan, Paradesi without much success, and that was when she had received a big offer in the form of Kabali.
Sai Dhanshika had played Superstar Rajnikanth's daughter in the Pa Ranjith directorial, and her performance filled with emotions, and her involvement in action scenes filled with an adrenaline rush, had gained her much visibility, and she gained few more projects in her kitty.
Now, it has been reported that Dhanshika has been approached to play one of the female leads in the upcoming movie Kalki directed by Awe fame Prashanth Varma, which will have Doctor Rajasekhar playing the lead role. It has been speculated that the makers are planning to approach Kajal Aggarwal as well for a pivotal role.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu