Director Mohan Raja, son of popular editor Mohan, had made his debut with the Tollywood flick Hanuman Junction, while had entered Tamil industry with his brother's acting debut Jayam, following the success of which the combo turned a hit combo, doing superhit remakes.
After remake blockbusters from Telugu to Tamil like M Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi, Unakkum Enakkum, Santhosh Subramaniam, the combo failed to click for the first time with Thillalangadi, which was outside their comfort zone of a family entertainer, and then the duo had taken a break.
However, they came back together in 2015 to deliver a career-defining blockbuster for both, Thani Oruvan, and this movie, which was not a remake had turned their best, breaking the remake brothers image, and also establishing Arvind Swamy as the master villain of Tamil cinema, Now, the director Mohan Raja has announced on eve of 3rd anniversary of Thani Oruvan release that his next, and Jayam Ravi's 25th movie is gonna be the sequel to Thani Oruvan, Thani Oruvan 2. Surender Reddy is now making talks with Ram Charan to make the sequel. However, this time it will be an own script and not a remake.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily