The year has been a victorious one for Akkineni family fans, as their Akkineni Princess Samantha had broken myths existing around married heroines succeeding in industry, by scoring a hattrick of blockbusters, Mahanati, Rangasthalam and Irumbuthirai/ Abhimanyudu.
Next, they will be having double treat on September 13, as both Akkineni princess and Akkineni prince will be having releases. Naga Chaitanya will be having his long-delayed Maruthi directorial Sailaja Reddy Alludu costarring Ramya Krishnan, Anu Emmanuel released on September 13.
On the other hand, Samantha will also have her Kannada remake supernatural thriller U-Turn directed by debutant Pawan Kumar, and co-starring Rahul Ravindran, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Bhumika Chawla released on the same day. With two different movies from Akkineni family with a different brand of entertainment are coming on the same day, and fans are eagerly waiting.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again