Versatile hero Surya was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam and he's currently starring in the political entertainer NGK directed by critically acclaimed maker Selvaraghavan and bankrolled by dream warriors pictures.
The movie also starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and slender waist beauty Rakul Preet Singh was initially announced as a Diwali festival release but due to health issues faced by Selvaraghavan, the director had to undergo appendix operation leading to delays in the shoot.
While the team had Earlier resumed shooting and had promised to release as planned, recently the team made an official announcement that the movie won't release for Diwali and will get postponed to a later date. Due to this postponement news, Rakul Preet who is doing the female lead has now ignored the shoot and moved to 'De De Pyaar De' shooting.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?