Sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, had scored back to back success with the breezy romantic flick Pellichoopulu and later with the love story of an angry young man in the coming of age drama Arjun Reddy, and he slowly climbed the ladder of stardom.
His latest release, the romantic comedy Geeth Govindam directed by Parasuram Petla and costarring sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, has turned a blockbuster and has gone on to gross more than 100 crores within just three weeks of release, with shares of more than 55 crores.
Vijay Deverakonda took it to Twitter to express his satisfaction, and thanked his coaching staff Geetha arts, captain Bujji and Rashmika for their partnership, and thanked the Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada crowd for their support, and thanked all for his first century.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake