Sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, had scored back to back success with the breezy romantic flick Pellichoopulu and later with the love story of an angry young man in the coming of age drama Arjun Reddy, and he slowly climbed the ladder of stardom.
His latest release, the romantic comedy Geeth Govindam directed by Parasuram Petla and costarring sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, has turned a blockbuster and has gone on to gross more than 100 crores within just three weeks of release, with shares of more than 55 crores.
Vijay Deverakonda took it to Twitter to express his satisfaction, and thanked his coaching staff Geetha arts, captain Bujji and Rashmika for their partnership, and thanked the Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada crowd for their support, and thanked all for his first century.
Rashmika spills the beans As we all know, King Nagarjuna was last seen in the Multi-starrer 'Devdas' costarring natural star Nani, in the direction of Sriram Aditya who had earlier made Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani. The movie ended as an above average product.
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly