Atlanta sources added that A R Rahman and his team of talented musicians performed in Atlanta on Saturday, August 25th, 2018. Accordingly the event was held at the Infinite Energy Arena at Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth and this musical show was sold out, and a blockbuster hit. Meanwhile the performers were A R Rahman, Mano, Neeti Mohan, Ranjit Barot, Udit Narayan, Javed Ali, Haricharan, Jonita Gandhi, and Linda Lind. All are famous stars of their own accord.
Furthermore A R Rahman and his team are touring North America for two months and will be performing at multiple cities like New York,Houston,Chicago,Orlando,San Francisco,Los Angeles,Ontario. Atlantamusic lovers were fortunate to have this show in Atlanta on August 25th. Moreover the city frequently hosts Indian cultural shows performed by artists from India. But this show was special.
Moreover the three organizers of
the event were Anand Entertainment, Time Starz Entertainment, and NNKB Dance in
association with National sponsor of 27th Investments.
Hence all the sponsors and organizers thanked the crowd for making the concert
a great success. Further Bhavana Anand, the founder of Anand Entertainment,
worked tirelessly over the last three months to bring this show to Atlanta.
Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal Washington sources reported that Indian-American Congressman Pramila Jayapal has said Americans are recognizing that they don’t trust the US President who has maintained that he knew nothing about what was went on in his campaign. Meanwhile her comments came after Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges last week.
- India inclusion on US Trade list point of friction between New Delhi & Washington
- Indian Woman Research Scholar of University of Washington awarded
- Indian origins involve in multi-million Call center scam
- India called US for issuance of H-1B Visas
- AR. Rahman rocks Atlanta people by his Music
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear
- American Federal Judge arrests of immigrants week Green Card
- Donald Trump administration supporting Asian Americans suing Ivy League Harvard University
- UN Assistant Secretary General appointment for Indian
- 140 nations participating in AMVER, providing a global safety net for mariners
- Indo-Canadian Business Man awarded for defamed in fake news
- Sikh killed by Store Worker arrested
- Another Sikh stabbed to death in US
- Indian based restaurateur targeted for racist rant
- US Secretary greeted India on its Independence Day