BJP member and former actor, S.Ve.Shekar who was suspected to be in the hiding to avoid arrest by police has said that he's not hiding. The Tamilnadu BJP member S.Ve.Shekar had last week got embroiled in a controversy, after he had shared a post on his Facebook account that was completely degrading female journalists and their birth and profession, while also defaming journalists in general.
With the press people Filing a police complaint against S.Ve.Shekar, and also staging a protest against him before his residence, the situation became extremely tense. Day by day, the situation worsened as there were protests all over the state and pressure mounting on S.Ve.Shekar as police to take action.
Following this, commissioner AK
Vishwanathan had ordered the cyber crime police to take immediate action on
S.Ve.Shekar. Cases were filed against S.Ve.Shekar under crimes like Disrupting
public peace, inciting violence, defaming individuals and women abuse and
defamation. With rumors that he had been hiding, today S.Ve.Shekar gave
interview to a private news channel that he's not hiding, he's in Bengaluru for
a personal work, and that he’ll be coming to Chennai in 3 days.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees