A chargesheet has been filed 4 years after the death of Sunanda Pushkar, the wife of Shashi Tharoor, the congress leader, who had passed away in mysterious circumstances at Leela hotel, Delhi. The 3000 page chargesheet was filed before Dharmender Singh, the Metropolitan magistrate, in Patiala House court.
The chargesheet was filed under sections 498A, which is subjecting of a woman to cruelty by husband or relatives, and abetment of suicide, section 306. The police have filed the chargesheet with Shashi Tharoor mentioned as an accused, which Tharoor has said he will fight vigorously against the chargesheet, saying that he has been wrongly accused.
The police had filed based on
autopsy and forensic evidence. Tharoor has questioned what has made police to
conclude he had pressured Sunanda to death, and the methods of the police in
coming to this conclusion 4 years after death, and the next hearing on the case
is on 24 May.
Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23 As per report Bengaluru, Mysuru and a few other places in southern Karnataka are expected to receive rain showers this week due to the influence of cyclone Gaja, set to make landfall in Tamilnadu on Wednesday. Meanwhile the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC) has predicted cloudy weather with light rains in Bengaluru on November 16.
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!