According to sources a day after incumbent Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah stated that he has no problem if the Congress high command decides to choose a Dalit leader for the state's top post, key contenders, Mallikarjun Kharge and G Parameshwara responded to his statement.
Meanwhile when asked for a response, Congress heavyweight and Dalit leader Mallikarjun Kharge, who is presently a Lok Sabha MP, said, "By asking questions like this, you are confusing everyone. He don't like this question, if the High Command is going to do it, we will accept it. Naturally, they will also consult Siddaramaiah and they will take the decision and he doesn’t want to say anything further." Moreover Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee G Parameshwara, another CM aspirant, told the media outlet, "The high command will get the majority. Beyond that, there is nothing he or the CM or any party leader can suggest."
Media reports that Siddaramaiah is the first Chief Minister in the state
to complete his full term in 40 years. Recently the Assembly Elections in
Karnataka witnessed the highest voter turnout in the state in over 35 years.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post