According to sources a day after Mamta Banerjee's allegations of having death threat and a political party conspiring to kill her by hiring contract killers and violence had marred in West Bengal. Accordingly he panchayat polls held in West Bengal yesterday had witnessed massive violence resulting in death of at least twelve people and injuring 42 people. Moreover the Election Commission said 73% of the electorate turned out to cast their vote.
Meanwhile despite tight security arrangements in which 60,000 security personnel from West Bengal and other states were deployed, violence broke out in North and South 24 Parganas, East Midnapore, Burdwan, Nadia, Murshidabad and South Dinajpur districts. As per report the polling booths were mainly targeted during the violence after clashes broke out between Trinamool Congress supporters and opposition party workers.
Furthermore crude bombs were also hurled near several polling stations.
Moreover the opposition parties accused the ruling Trinamool Congress of
unleashing a reign of terror and destroying democracy. However, the TMC downplayed
the violence, saying it was far less compared to the previous rule of the Left.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver