In a heart-warming gesture, Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) staff rushed a pregnant passenger, who developed uneasiness while traveling in the bus, to hospital on time. Meanwhile on Monday morning, the bus began its journey as usual from the Chadayamangalam depot in Kollam district and was headed to Thiruvananthapuram.
As per report the woman boarded the bus with her husband and son at Ayiroor at around 8.30 am. Driver Girish and conductor Sajan K John acted sensibly when they noticed that the woman did not seem to be feeling well. Sajan told “When the bus reached Kanyakulangara he noticed that the woman had some uneasiness, her husband was standing at the back of the bus. He told him to take care of her and the woman is eight months pregnant”.
Accordingly the driver and conductor
had no second thoughts; they immediately decided to help the woman get medical
attention. Moreover they did not wait for another vehicle nor did they make the
family alight midway. Further they headed the bus straight to the Sree Avittom
Thirunal Hospital for Women and Children in Thiruvananthapuram, nearly 20 km
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open