In a heart-warming gesture, Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) staff rushed a pregnant passenger, who developed uneasiness while traveling in the bus, to hospital on time. Meanwhile on Monday morning, the bus began its journey as usual from the Chadayamangalam depot in Kollam district and was headed to Thiruvananthapuram.
As per report the woman boarded the bus with her husband and son at Ayiroor at around 8.30 am. Driver Girish and conductor Sajan K John acted sensibly when they noticed that the woman did not seem to be feeling well. Sajan told “When the bus reached Kanyakulangara he noticed that the woman had some uneasiness, her husband was standing at the back of the bus. He told him to take care of her and the woman is eight months pregnant”.
Accordingly the driver and conductor
had no second thoughts; they immediately decided to help the woman get medical
attention. Moreover they did not wait for another vehicle nor did they make the
family alight midway. Further they headed the bus straight to the Sree Avittom
Thirunal Hospital for Women and Children in Thiruvananthapuram, nearly 20 km
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code