The Kerala tourism department has invited the winning candidates of the Congress - Janata Dal secular team to come enjoy a stay in their state. The Karnataka politics has been burning, as none have emerged with majority and with Congress and JDS planning an alliance.
With the congress support letter, Kumarasamy has requested to meet the governor, and agreement has been reached to make Kumarasamy the CM, and a congress candidate as the deputy CM. Besides, talks have also been concluded to allot 20 ministers from Congress and 16 from Janata Dal secular. On the other end, BS Yedyurappa has requested governor to let them form the government as they are the single largest party with 104 seats.
With Congress 78, JDS 38, there are
bright chances for BJP to enter into a seat trading deals and agreement mode,
with JDS, to stop the congress plans to oust them. In a similar scenario
year back in Tamilnadu, the warring camps of AIADMK met at Koovathur resort,
following which there was a major political shuffle. With a similar seat
trading expected to happen in Karnataka, the Kerala state tourism department
has sarcastically posted a tweet, inviting the Congress, JDS MLAs for a stay in
their state, adding that they must visit God's own country and enjoy its
Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan Accordingly a day after AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu inducted Kidari Sravan, son of slain Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao, into his Cabinet, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan alleged that TDP is neglecting tribals. Pawan said, at a meeting in Kakinada that 'Tribals' life is not important for Chandrababu and it is because of him that MLA Kidari Sarweswara Rao was murdered and a
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?