Former Congress minister MP Patil has given a shocker to BJP by revealing that BJP MLAs are in contact with Congress and might join hands anytime soon. During a press interaction, the water resources minister in former chief minister Sidharamaiah's cabinet, MP Patil has said that, the Congress ministers are strong and are holding firm to the party.
However, as a twist, it is the BJP MLAs who are open to join hands with Congress, revealed the ex minister. He said that 6 MLAs from BJP have been in touch with Congress and might be announcing their support to BJP anytime sooner.
When the media demanded MP Patil to
reveal the names of the six MLAs, he said that it won't be revealed, and now
hid statement has confused everyone, as to whether BJP party is together or is
set to break. This doubt has arisen as Yedyurappa's meeting had all MLAs
attending it and extending support.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu