Former Congress minister MP Patil has given a shocker to BJP by revealing that BJP MLAs are in contact with Congress and might join hands anytime soon. During a press interaction, the water resources minister in former chief minister Sidharamaiah's cabinet, MP Patil has said that, the Congress ministers are strong and are holding firm to the party.
However, as a twist, it is the BJP MLAs who are open to join hands with Congress, revealed the ex minister. He said that 6 MLAs from BJP have been in touch with Congress and might be announcing their support to BJP anytime sooner.
When the media demanded MP Patil to
reveal the names of the six MLAs, he said that it won't be revealed, and now
hid statement has confused everyone, as to whether BJP party is together or is
set to break. This doubt has arisen as Yedyurappa's meeting had all MLAs
attending it and extending support.
Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India According to sources in the wake of heavy rain, the Punjab government has issued a red alert. Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Suresh Kumar, during an emergency meeting said “All deputy commissioners are keeping a close tab over the current situation, and disaster control rooms have also been activated and hence all officials have been directed to remain at standby in view of the situation”.
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues