Quoting the Karnataka example where the governor had called BS Yedyurappa from BJP to form the government despite the Congress JDS alliance having the most seats combined, citing that BJP was the single largest party, the Congress party has decided to use the same concept to attack the BJP.
Congress aims to use the same concept in Goa, where it was the single largest party with most wins in the elections held last year. Congress party chief Chandrakanth Kavlekar of Goa, said that the party will submit a letter signed by 16 MLAs to the governor Mirudla Sinha. In the elections that were held in March 2017, Congress had secured 17 seats, while BJP with its 14, united with Forward party and MGP to form the rule.
Now, congress wants
the Karnatala method to be implemented in Goa as well. Rashtriya Janata Dal
leader Lalu Prasad Yadav's son Tejaswi has announced a 1 day Dharna opposing
the democracy killed in Karnataka. Currently, the BJP chief minister of Goa,
Manohar Parikkar is in US for treatment, and Congress claims that only they can
give the people good governance.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections