Quoting the Karnataka example where the governor had called BS Yedyurappa from BJP to form the government despite the Congress JDS alliance having the most seats combined, citing that BJP was the single largest party, the Congress party has decided to use the same concept to attack the BJP.
Congress aims to use the same concept in Goa, where it was the single largest party with most wins in the elections held last year. Congress party chief Chandrakanth Kavlekar of Goa, said that the party will submit a letter signed by 16 MLAs to the governor Mirudla Sinha. In the elections that were held in March 2017, Congress had secured 17 seats, while BJP with its 14, united with Forward party and MGP to form the rule.
Now, congress wants
the Karnatala method to be implemented in Goa as well. Rashtriya Janata Dal
leader Lalu Prasad Yadav's son Tejaswi has announced a 1 day Dharna opposing
the democracy killed in Karnataka. Currently, the BJP chief minister of Goa,
Manohar Parikkar is in US for treatment, and Congress claims that only they can
give the people good governance.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan