Andhra sources stated that Pawan said he knew that BJP would come to power in Karnataka. Meanwhile further to his claim, Pawan said BJP would come to power in Karnataka even if it had got just 85 seats and JD(S) got 40 seats, which is certainly a shocking analysis from PK.
Moreover Pawan said he had come to this understanding after speaking to his "sources" in Karnataka who told him that BJP would come to power in the state and said the above example of 85 for BJP and 40 for JD(S) was given by them.
Furthermore when media asked Pawan whether this is right or wrong, Pawan passed the buck by generalizing, "everyone has mistakes." Pawan added saying the democratic practices have been diluted over the decades and said that what is happening Karnataka is another example. Further Janasena chief said, "Not only BJP, TDP and YSRCP also doing this” and concluded saying he would want to put an end to this horse-trading of MLAs and want to end such politics.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!