According to sources Congress said the party MLA’s were lodged at Eagleton Resort in Bengaluru would be shifted in order to avoid alleged horse-trading attempts by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Meanwhile the Congress leader Ramalinga Reddy further said Janata Dal (Secular) MLA’s aren’t coming along with them.
Reddy told “They will be shifted and they will be telling more lately. Further JD(S) MLA’s are not coming along and the place has not been decided yet”. Previously police forced deployed at the Eagleton Resort were removed. Moreover Reddy alleged that the BJP members came inside the resort and were offered money after the security was removed.
Kumaraswamy told media people “Congress
and JD (S) will protect all their MLA’s in Karnataka and after taking oath
Yeddyurappa had already transferred 4 IPS officers, where BJP’s movement is
laughable”. He added JD (S) will give
security to its MLA’s in the state. Furthermore
the results of Karnataka Assembly polls announced on May 15 showed that the BJP
had won 104 seats, emerging as the single largest party, while Congress and JD
(S) bagged 78 and 38 seats respectively.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day