According to sources from Bengaluru this shocking response of BJP came just seconds after SC pronounced its verdict in the sensational case challenging Governor Vajubhai Vala's decision to invite BJP to form the government in Karnataka despite not having enough numbers. Meanwhile BJP's shocking claim has come as a huge shocker. Moreover it further claimed that it has support of 8 Congress, 2 JDS and 2 independent MLAs.
Accordingly BJP seems to be banking on the cross-voting. Media reports stated that while Congress and JD(S) shot back saying BJP is just "fooling" and "faking" by claiming to have desired numbers and the duo maintained that they would defeat Yedyyurappa tomorrow in the Floor Test.
Furthermore it can be noted that JD(S) and Congress already shifted its
MLAs to Hyderabad where they have been placed in tight security, under 24X7
surveillance. Hence amidst this, all eyes are on Tomorrow's floor test in
Karnataka Assembly which is scheduled for 4 PM. As per report SC stressed that
the Floor Test shouldn't be conducted in a secret ballot method. Further the
Apex Court also directed state DGP to provide full security to elected
legislatures, who are attending Floor Test, to reach the Assembly tomorrow.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites