According to sources Mukul Rohatgi, who is representing the BJP, says floor test should not happen on Saturday. He asks the apex court to fix it on Monday. Accordingly the Supreme Court stays Congress-JD(S) plea challenging Karnataka Governor's decision to nominate an Anglo-Indian MLA to the assembly.
Moreover Abhishek Manu Singhvi says there should be videographed and proper security to MLAs to vote fearlessly. SC says it will order DGP to make proper arrangement for floor test on Saturday. As per latest report SC asks BS Yeddyurappa government not to take any major policy decision till floor test is over.
Media reports stated that Yeddyurappa can’t take decisions till the floor
test, says Lawyer Abhishek Manu Singhvi. Recently the Supreme Court ordered
that a floor test be held in the Karnataka Assembly at 4 pm tomorrow to
ascertain whether newly appointed BJP Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa enjoys a
majority in the state. Yeddyruppa told reporters that BS Yeddyurappa said
that the BJP will prove its majority in the floor of the House. "We will
discuss with the chief secretary and call for Assembly session tomorrow. We
will win with majority and obey the orders of the Supreme Court".
Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches Accordingly affluent AC passengers are the prime suspects as over 21 lakh towels, bed sheets, blankets and other items went missing from air-conditioned coaches during 2017-18. As official said “The passengers are suspected to have made off with precisely 21,72,246 "bedroll items" including 12,83,415 hand towels, 4,71,077 bed sheets and 3,14,952 pillow covers from trains across the country
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!