According to sources Mukul Rohatgi, who is representing the BJP, says floor test should not happen on Saturday. He asks the apex court to fix it on Monday. Accordingly the Supreme Court stays Congress-JD(S) plea challenging Karnataka Governor's decision to nominate an Anglo-Indian MLA to the assembly.
Moreover Abhishek Manu Singhvi says there should be videographed and proper security to MLAs to vote fearlessly. SC says it will order DGP to make proper arrangement for floor test on Saturday. As per latest report SC asks BS Yeddyurappa government not to take any major policy decision till floor test is over.
Media reports stated that Yeddyurappa can’t take decisions till the floor
test, says Lawyer Abhishek Manu Singhvi. Recently the Supreme Court ordered
that a floor test be held in the Karnataka Assembly at 4 pm tomorrow to
ascertain whether newly appointed BJP Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa enjoys a
majority in the state. Yeddyruppa told reporters that BS Yeddyurappa said
that the BJP will prove its majority in the floor of the House. "We will
discuss with the chief secretary and call for Assembly session tomorrow. We
will win with majority and obey the orders of the Supreme Court".
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post