With the Supreme Court order to prove the majority in a floor test tomorrow evening, the Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa is extremely confident of proving the majority. In the election results of the Karnataka State assembly elections released on May 15, it was announced that BJP had won 104 seats while Congress had won 78 and Janata Dal secular won 38 seats.
With no party getting majority there was confusion prevailing in the state. While the governor requested BJP to form the government on the basis of being the single largest party, JDS and Congress filed a case with Supreme Court again supporting governor decision.
However, the court has ordered to
conduct a floor test tomorrow evening to prove the majority, and both
the parties are confident of achieving victory in the floor test tomorrow.
Speaking on this, BS Yeddyurappa has said that he is 100% confident of a
victory with the support of all his party members.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day