The Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa has the credit of being BJP's first CM of a south State. As he's become the CM of Karnataka for the 3rd time, people are waiting to see if he will retain his throne this time.
With no single party getting majority and with the Supreme Court ordering a floor test despite Governor Vajubhai Vala making Yeddyurappa the chief minister, there are doubts prevailing over his continued journey. Yeddyurappa has a previous experience of his ruling tenure ending within 7 days itself.
Then, HD Kumarasamy was the reason.
In 1999, he had been forming an agreement based government with Kumarasamy as a
split of 20 months. However Kumarasamy failing to give the throne meant an
alliance split-up followed by Yeddyurappa losing throne in just 7 days.
His Second tenure was for 3 years and 62 days. It is to be seen if Yeddyurappa
will hold throne at least this third time for a longer tenure.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!