The Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa has the credit of being BJP's first CM of a south State. As he's become the CM of Karnataka for the 3rd time, people are waiting to see if he will retain his throne this time.
With no single party getting majority and with the Supreme Court ordering a floor test despite Governor Vajubhai Vala making Yeddyurappa the chief minister, there are doubts prevailing over his continued journey. Yeddyurappa has a previous experience of his ruling tenure ending within 7 days itself.
Then, HD Kumarasamy was the reason.
In 1999, he had been forming an agreement based government with Kumarasamy as a
split of 20 months. However Kumarasamy failing to give the throne meant an
alliance split-up followed by Yeddyurappa losing throne in just 7 days.
His Second tenure was for 3 years and 62 days. It is to be seen if Yeddyurappa
will hold throne at least this third time for a longer tenure.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?