According to sources from Bengaluru the Governor of the state not only gave the BJP an opportunity to form the government, but also gave the party a window of 15 days to prove its majority. Meanwhile the Congress and the JD(S), outraged as they indeed were by this decision, got together making it even more difficult for the BJP to pass the floor test. Moreover it was also clear from the arguments in the Supreme Court that the party was on a weak wicket in the apex court. Similarly, the BJP's call for a secret ballot seems to be lacking in merit.
Accordingly the Supreme Court's verdict must be therefore, welcomed. Recently in Karnataka, it is widely believed that the Governor erred in not inviting the JD(S)-Congress combine. However, the BJP will get a breather if the party manages to lure a few legislators over to its side, though its image will suffer a beating in the bargain.
Furthermore in the final analysis, power makes up for all losses, in terms of damage to image or credibility. Presently in Tamilnadu, the BJP went all out to protect the Palaniswamy government and failed. Presently it would be a huge loss of face for PM Modi and Amit Shah if the the BJP fails to establish its majority today when the curtain comes down on the very last act of the numbers game. Media reports added that both the BJP on the one hand and Congress-JD(U)on the other, will try their utmost to prevent the other from coming to power.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections