Andhra sources added that Pawan Kalyan, who had been claiming that he was not power hungry, shockingly stated that his party would come into power in 2019. Meanwhile Pawan announced that Janasena party would form the government in the next general elections without any doubt. Furthermore these comments of Pawan on power have invited mixed reactions from netizens. Earlier many netizens commented that Pawan is also turning into a regular politician who is hungry of power.
Pawan said during the launch of his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam "With the support of youth, blessings of elders and women, we are forming the government in 2019 for sure". Moreover these remarks of Pawan is also seen as a set back to YSRCP as YS Jagan has been claiming of storming to power in 2019. It looks like, Pawan is also going to give tough competition to Jagan when it comes to power. Accordingly Pawan's remarks once again indicated that it is going to be a triangular fight in Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore one more
surprising comment from Pawan is about his yatra. Pawan said his Porata Yatra
is to improve his awareness on public issues and hence he is interacting with
people more. Presently many political analysts are wondering then why it is
called Porata Yatra instead of calling it Avagahana Yatra.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?