Andhra sources added that Pawan Kalyan, who had been claiming that he was not power hungry, shockingly stated that his party would come into power in 2019. Meanwhile Pawan announced that Janasena party would form the government in the next general elections without any doubt. Furthermore these comments of Pawan on power have invited mixed reactions from netizens. Earlier many netizens commented that Pawan is also turning into a regular politician who is hungry of power.
Pawan said during the launch of his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam "With the support of youth, blessings of elders and women, we are forming the government in 2019 for sure". Moreover these remarks of Pawan is also seen as a set back to YSRCP as YS Jagan has been claiming of storming to power in 2019. It looks like, Pawan is also going to give tough competition to Jagan when it comes to power. Accordingly Pawan's remarks once again indicated that it is going to be a triangular fight in Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore one more
surprising comment from Pawan is about his yatra. Pawan said his Porata Yatra
is to improve his awareness on public issues and hence he is interacting with
people more. Presently many political analysts are wondering then why it is
called Porata Yatra instead of calling it Avagahana Yatra.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india