According to sources whilst one will be occupied by the Karnataka state Congress chief G Parameshwara, the other deputy is likely to be from the JD(S). As per report the decision on having a second deputy CM is yet to be finalized and this is expected to be finalized during Kumaraswamy's meeting with Sonia and Rahul Gandhi today in New Delhi. Meanwhile it is learnt that Kumaraswamy alone would take oath as CM on Wednesday (May 23rd) and the rest of the cabinet would take its oath only after having the Confidence of Motion on Thursday (May 24th).
Media reports stated that since Congress won 78 seats whereas JD(S) got only 38, Congress is likely to have more portfolios in the cabinet. It is buzzed that Congress will get the lion's share of the ministries i.e. 20, whereas JD(S) would get 13 ministries. However, the portfolios are yet to be worked out. Presently Congress is expecting Home Ministry and Kumaraswamy is contemplating to keep Finance Ministry with him. CM-designate Kumaraswamy will be visiting the Tirumala shrine and seek the blessings of Lord Venkateswara before heading to New Delhi to meet Sonia and Rahul Gandhi.
Previously HD Deve Gowda had visited Tirumala on his birthday (May 18)
during when the landmark Supreme Court verdict to conduct the Floor Test in 24
hours came. Furthermore amidst this, Kumaraswamy's visit to Tirumala gains much
significance. JD(S) leaders and HD family is of the opinion that Lord Balaji's
blessings have helped Kumaraswamy in coming back to power against all odds i.e.
despite having won in only 38 seats.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!